Ingredients Needed for Coconut Oat Bran Porridge With Apple and Blackcurrants
1 ½ cups coconut milk
3 ounces oat bran
1 teaspoon butter
1 apple, diced
1 teaspoon agave syrup
3 tablespoons blackcurrants
How to Cook Coconut Oat Bran Porridge With Apple and Blackcurrants
- Add the milk to pot over low heat and add the oat bran.
- Cook and stir until thickened, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat, then add the apple and agave syrup.
- Cook and occasionally stir for 5 minutes.
- Serve the oat bran topped with cooked apple dices and blackcurrants.