Ingredients Needed for Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
⅓ cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and cooled
⅓ cup coconut flour, sifted
½ teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
How to Cook Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Crack the eggs and add them to a medium bowl. Beat the eggs, then add the coconut sugar, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut oil until. Mix until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix with a spoon to form the cookie dough. The coconut flour absorbs a lot of moisture, so you should wait about a minute after mixing for it to absorb the wet ingredients fully.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough onto the tray with a medium cookie scoop, forming 9 to 12 cookies. They’ll spread a bit while baking so make sure you leave enough space between them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are set and golden-brown. When ready, let them cool for at least 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet.