Ingredients Needed for Coconut Chocolate Cake
8 ounces of ricotta
2 egg yolks
¾ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
⅓ cup sugar
⅔ cup flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of baking powder
¼ cup dark chocolate
How to Make Coconut Chocolate Cake
- Add the ricotta, egg yolks, coconut flour, and cornstarch to a bowl. Mix until even using a hand mixer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl. Beat them until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and dark chocolate. Mix more until smooth and even. Set aside.
- Remove the coconut flour mixture from the fridge. Start forming balls from it. We’ve got 20 of them. Place them on a roomy springform pan.
- Cover them with the chocolate mixture. Bake for 40 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.