Ingredients Needed for Cocoa Fudge Cookies
3 ounces of butter
1 cup sugar
⅔ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
How to Make Cocoa Fudge Cookies
- Add the butter and sugar to the dough mixer bowl and start mixing. Gradually add the eggs into the bowl, in the process.
- When the mixture is even, stop the mixer and strain the cocoa powder into the bowl, too. Start mixing again.
- Gradually add the flour in the process, then finish with the baking powder and some salt. Mix until even.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and start shaping it into 1.5-2-inch balls. As you shape the balls, gradually strain the powdered sugar over the chocolate mixture. We’ve got 12 of them, in the end, but your number may vary.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, place the balls on it and flatten them just a little. Strain them with more powdered sugar, then bake them for 20 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.