Ingredients Needed for Cocktail Vanilla Dessert
0.75 ounce instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 teaspoon colored sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 dragon fruits
How to Cook Cocktail Vanilla Dessert
- Make a pudding by mixing the instant vanilla pudding, the milk, and the powdered sugar.
- Wet the edges of 2 glasses. Coat them with colored sugar.
- Pour the vanilla pudding in the glasses, in equal quantities.
- Drop some lemon juice.
- Crumble the meringues and add them over the vanilla pudding.
- Put a dragon fruit slice on each glass edge.
- Serve it cool!