Ingredients Needed for Coca Cola Ribs
1 pound pork ribs
1 cup cola
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
2 tablespoons of ketchup
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 teaspoon paprika powder
For the dip:
2 ounces of mayonnaise
1 spring onion, chopped
2 ounces of heavy cream
How to Cook Coca Cola Ribs
- Place the pork ribs in a large bowl.
- Add the Cola and sesame oil. Let it marinate for the next 90 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
- Take out the ribs and place them in a different bowl.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, both regular and dark, sesame seeds, tomato sauce, and paprika powder.
- Mix so you can flavor the ribs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the ribs over it. Spread the glaze over the ribs.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the ribs for the next 50 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the dip.
- Grab a small bowl and mix mayo with heavy cream, spring onion, and chives.
- Take the ribs out of the oven and serve them with the mayo dip!