Calories: 612 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 36 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Classic Meat Lasagna
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ cup tomato sauce
3 ounces of butter
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
6 lasagna sheets
How to Make Classic Meat Lasagna
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the ground beef and cook it until it turns brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) of tomato sauce. Mix and cook them together.
- Make the béchamel sauce: put a saucepan on low heat and melt the butter. Gradually, add the flour. Whisk. Add the milk, some salt, and whisk until you make the sauce.
- Heat some water in a large saucepan.
- Cook the lasagna sheet according to the instructions on the package.
- Use a square baking tray about 8-inch (20 cm) side.
- On the bottom, put 2 cooked lasagna sheets.
- Add half of the ground beef mixture.
- Add béchamel sauce and spread it on the entire surface.
- Put two more lasagna sheets, then another layer of cooked meat, then béchamel.
- Put the last two lasagna sheets and cover them with béchamel sauce.
- Pour on it the remaining tomato sauce.
- Bake for 35 minutes to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Serve warm!