Ingredients Needed for Clams With Heavy Cream Sauce
1 pound clams
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ounce of walnuts
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Clams With Heavy Cream Sauce
- Start by washing the clams with cold water. Be careful and throw away all opened shells.
- Heat a skillet and add oil in it. Add the clams and cook them until they start opening. When ready, take the meat out of the shell.
- Take another skillet and roast the walnuts with a pinch of salt. Add the butter and let it melt in the pan.
- Add the meat, mix in the pan for about half a minute and then add the heavy cream to create the sauce.
- Serve with parsley on top.