Calories: 525 kCal / serving
- 96 g
- 10 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Rice Pudding
2 cups of rice
2 cups of milk
2 cinnamon sticks
1 ounce butter
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the rice, cover the pan with a lid, and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- When the rice is ready, pass the rice through a strainer and drain it of the excess water.
- Pour the milk in a separate saucepan, and heat it over medium heat. Shred lemon and lime zest in the pan.
- Add the cinnamon sticks, butter, and cook until the butter melts. Add the cooked rice, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Bring it to a boil and cover it with a lid. Simmer everything for 10 minutes.