Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin and Raisin Couscous
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces of couscous
2 tablespoons of raisin
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 leaves fresh mint
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup fat free yogurt
2 tablespoons of ginger root shredded
How to Cook Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin and Raisin Couscous
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and place it over medium heat.
- Lay the pork tenderloin into the skillet and cook it for 3-4 minutes on each side or until it turns light brown.
- Add the pork tenderloin to a baking tray and drizzle the olive oil over it. Sprinkle with cumin powder and cinnamon. Roast it for 45 minutes at 400⁰ F/200⁰.
- Use a bowl to add the couscous, raisins, cumin powder, lemon zest, fresh mint leaves, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, ginger, and some salt to make a dip.
- Serve the tenderloin with couscous and yogurt dip.