Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Muffins
1 ½ cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ cup brown sugar
4 ounces of butter, melted
¼ cup milk
How to Cook Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Sift the flour through a strainer and pour it in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, half of the brown sugar, and 1/4 of melted butter.
- Start whisking while slowly pouring the milk. Whisk until you get a smooth, creamy, dough.
- Grab two 6-slot muffin trays and fill their empty slots with the mixture.
- Bake them for the next 20 minutes.
- After they’re ready, soak the tip of the muffins in the remaining melted butter. Coat them using the remaining brown sugar.