Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Cheesy Dessert
8 ounces of ready-made dough
4 teaspoons of cream cheese
1 tablespoon chocolate chip
¼ cup white sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 ounce butter
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of crushed walnut
How to Make Cinnamon Cheesy Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Divide 8 portions of dough.
- Make 8 balls of dough and stretch them.
- In every round shaped dough, put½ teaspoon of cream cheese and some chocolate chips.
- Fix the dough and make small balls.
- Put in a bowl the white sugar and the cinnamon and mix them.
- Coat the dough balls with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Put the butter and the brown sugar in a ceramic pot and microwave them together until it melts and form a sauce.
- Butter two ramekins 3.5-inch (9 cm) diameter. Coat the edges of the ramekins with breadcrumbs.
- Put in every ramekin one tablespoon of crushed walnuts.
- Put in each ramekin 4 sweet balls.
- Top them with brown sugar melted butter and sprinkle some walnuts.
- Bake them for 25 minutes.
- Serve them warm!