Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon and Peanut Butter Puff Pastry Roll-Ups
8 ounces of puff pastry (2 sheets)
4 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons of cinnamon
4 ounces of peanut butter
2 ounces of walnuts, crumbled
1 tablespoon powdered sugar for garnishing
How to Cook Cinnamon and Peanut Butter Puff Pastry Roll-Ups
- Lay 1 puff pastry sheet on your work surface. Spread 2 tablespoons of sugar over it, then 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Add on top the second puff pastry sheet. Spread the remaining sugar and cinnamon over it.
- Roll, then cut it into 6 equal pieces using a plastic knife.
- Distribute the peanut butter and crumbled walnuts to the cups of a 6-cup muffin pan. Finally, add the small roll-ups.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Transfer on a serving tray, drizzle with powdered sugar and serve.