Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon and Butter Rings
2 tablespoons of flour
2 ounces of butter
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
½ cup sugar
How to Make Cinnamon and Butter Rings
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Flour your work space and spread the dough on it.
- Melt the butter.
- Coat the ready dough with melted butter, using a brush.
- Spread cinnamon all over the dough.
- Then spread sugar all over.
- Roll the dough sheet vertically.
- Cut the roll in half, vertically.
- Twist the two halves one around the other.
- Connect the two ends of the twisty dough, make it a circle.
- Put the circle in a cake oven tray.
- Whisk the 2 eggs and use a brush to coat the dough circle with it.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar.