Ingredients Needed for Chuck Steak With Vegetables
1 red onion
6 cherry tomatoes
1 chuck steak
vegetable oil for frying
1 teaspoon butter
How to Cook Chuck Steak With Vegetables
- Finely slice the onion crosswise, to make onion rings.
- Cut into halves the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the beef steak for 3-4 minutes on each side. Season it with salt and pepper.
- In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Cook the onion rings. Sprinkle salt and add the butter.
- When the butter melts, add the cherry tomatoes and cook them.
- Serve the steak with fried onion and cherry tomatoes.