Ingredients Needed for Christmas Chocolate Cookies
1 cup flour
7 ounces of butter
½ cup molasses
3 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
⅓ cup melted white chocolate (a 100 g bar)
⅓ cup melted dark chocolate (a 100 g bar)
¼ cup sprinkles
How to Cook Christmas Chocolate Cookies
- Add the flour and butter to the dough mixer bowl and start mixing.
- While mixing, season with salt and keep adding the molasses, milk, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder. Mix until you have a dough.
- Start forming the dough into cookie patties. Make a dimple into each cookie with your thumb. We’ve ended up with 20 of them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cookies on it. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Remove from oven. Fill each cookie with white or dark chocolate and top with sprinkles.