Ingredients Needed for Chorizo and Vongole Pappardelle
5 ounces of pappardelle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, halved
1 ounce pancetta, diced
2 ounces of chorizo, thinly sliced
7 ounces of vongole
½ cup white wine
5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Chorizo and Vongole Pappardelle
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Add the pappardelle and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic.
- Add the pancetta, chorizo, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the vongole and pour the white wine. Cook until the vongole are opened.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, season with salt, pepper, and add the chopped parsley.
- Add the drained tagliatelle and a bit more pasta water if the mixture seems too dry.
- Cook everything for another 2-3 minutes while stirring.