Calories: 199 kCal / serving
- 1 g
- 19 g
- 13 g
Ingredients Needed for Chorizo and Mozzarella Filled Chicken Breast
1 chicken breast, approximately 10 ounces
6 chorizo slices
1 ounce of mozzarella, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon marinara sauce
4 basil leaves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Chorizo and Mozzarella Filled Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the chicken breast through the middle, opening it to make room for the filling.
- Add the Chorizo slices, mozzarella, marinara sauce, and basil.
- Add vegetable oil in a glass baking tray. Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for the next 35 minutes!
- Slice it in 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices and serve!