Ingredients Needed for Chorizo and Cherry Tomato Penne
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of whole wheat penne
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3.5 ounces of chorizo, sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 red chili, sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ounce pecan nut
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
How to Make Chorizo and Cherry Tomato Penne
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it halfway with water. Add the whole wheat pasta and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until softened.
- Add the chorizo, garlic, chili, and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper, and give it a good stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add them to the skillet along with the pecans.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes.