Ingredients Needed for Chorizo and Cheese Sandwich
2 ounces of chorizo
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
2 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Chorizo and Cheese Sandwich
- Cut 9 slices of chorizo and put them on 2 of the bread slices.
- Add half of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
- Top them with the other slices of bread.
- In a bowl, mix together two eggs, some garlic powder, paprika, and tomato sauce.
- Dip each sandwich in the mixture, on both sides.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium size pan to a high temperature.
- Cook the sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add some Cheddar cheese on top.