Ingredients Needed for Chorizo and Baby Potato Skewers
3 red cherry tomatoes
3 chorizos slices
3 black olives, pit removed
3 baby potatoes, baked
3 rosemary sprigs
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Chorizo and Baby Potato Skewers
- Put a half of a red cherry tomato on a skewer stick.
- Add a chorizo slice, an olive, a half of yellow cherry tomato, and a small baked potato.
- In the potato, stick a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Make the same thing with the other two sticks.
- To bake baby potatoes, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Wash very well the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray.
- Make a mixture using olive oil, chopped fresh rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle that mixture over the potatoes.
- Roast the potatoes uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour, rotating the potatoes by time to time.
- To be sure they are baked, try them with a fork.