1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chocolate chip
3 ounces of white chocolate, shredded
1 cup walnut
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ounces of butter, melted
3 ounces of frozen raspberry, thawed
- Sift the flour through a sieve and place it in a large bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and the baking powder. Combine the dried ingredients.
- Next add the chocolate chips, white chocolate, and walnuts in a large bowl. Mix.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and melted butter in a separate bowl. Set your mixer at medium speed and mix until all the ingredients combine.
- Add the egg and mix further.
- Add flour gradually, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix to incorporate it into the sugar and butter mixture.
- When the mixture becomes thick enough, add the dry chocolate and walnut mix and stir.
- Also add the raspberries and stir gently.
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Use a teaspoon to add small quantities of cookie dough on the tray. Allow sufficient space between cookies, about 2 inches (5 cm).
- Bake the cookies for the next 15 minutes.
- Continue until you finish your dough.