A nice, simple dessert, just perfect for the die-hard chocolate fans. All you need to prepare a delicious pudding is instant pudding, a bit of sugar, milk, and a little patience, because pudding is best after being kept in the fridge for 4 hours.
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Pudding
2 ounces of instant chocolate pudding
1 tablespoon sugar
2 cups of milk
How to Make Chocolate Pudding
- Add the instant pudding in a small bowl.
- Add the sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk in a saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Bring the milk to a boil and pour the pudding mixture. Stir for 1 minute, bringing the mixture to a boil.
- Pour the caramel into a small bowl and refrigerate for the next 4 hours.