Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Pastry Twists
2 puff pastrys sheets, thawed
4 ounces of chocolate cream
1 ounce almond flake
How to Cook Chocolate Pastry Twists
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Roundly shape the pastry sheets using a plate.
- Spread chocolate cream on one of them and sprinkle almond flakes on top.
- Cover it with the other sheet.
- Place a glass face-down on the middle of the pastry and from it, start slicing towards the end.
- First slice pastry in quarters. Split each quarter in 4, so you get 16 pastries.
- Twist each pastry stick.
- Break the egg, and whisk it to coat the pastry.
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes and serve.