Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Mousse
7 ounces of dark chocolate
1 ½ cups of heavy cream
1 ounce butter
How to Cook Chocolate Mousse
- Thinly slice the dark chocolate to an almost shredded-like consistency. Add it into a bowl.
- Heat a saucepan over low heat. Add the heavy cream, and keep it on heat for 2 minutes to slightly warm it up.
- After that, pour it over the chocolate. Slowly stir with a spatula until you obtain a smooth cream. Add the butter and stir to incorporate it into the cream.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins. Refrigerate for the next 2 hours.
- Serve with powdered sugar on top.