Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Mousse Topped With White Chocolate
7 ounces of dark chocolate
4 egg whites
¼ cup sugar
2 ounces of white chocolate, shredded
How to Cook Chocolate Mousse Topped With White Chocolate
- Break the dark chocolate into chunks and place it in a heatproof bowl.
- Add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Place the bowl on top of the saucepan and start melting the chocolate.
- Slowly mix with a spatula until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add the egg whites in a large bowl. Mix them for around half a minute and then start slowly adding the sugar.
- Whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Mix the whipped cream with the melted chocolate into a smooth, thick cream.
- Place the cream in a piping bag and secure it with a large tip. Pour the cream in a glass and serve the mousse with shredded white chocolate on top!