Calories: 362 kCal / serving
- 5 g
- 18 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Glazed Pears With Vanilla Ice Cream
1 teaspoon agave syrup
4 ounces of chocolate chips
vanilla ice cream
How to Make Chocolate Glazed Pears With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Grab a saucepan and fill it halfway with water. Add 1 teaspoon of shredded lemon and lime zest. Add the agave syrup and give it a good stir.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pears and boil them for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a separate saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a boil. Add a heatproof bowl on top and add the chocolate chips. Wait until they start to melt and slowly stir with a spatula until they have completely melted.
- Add each pear in an individual sealable jar. Cover them with the liquid in which they have boiled. Seal the jars and refrigerate them.
- Take the pears out of the fridge and dry them with a paper towel.
- Soak the pears into the melted chocolate, covering all but the tip. Serve them with the vanilla ice cream.