Ingredients Needed for Chocolate-Glazed Cookies With Whipped Cream
2 cups of sugar
1 ½ cups of water
1 ½ cups of flour
5 ounces of chocolate, melted
7 ounces of whipped cream
How to Cook Chocolate-Glazed Cookies With Whipped Cream
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Crack the eggs into a mixer bowl and start whisking them. Keep your mixer running, and slowly add 1 cup of sugar. Mix until the sugar is dissolved and you get a light and fluffy mixture. Add 1/2 cup of water and incorporate it in the mixture. Continue by gradually adding 1 cup of flour. Whisk for 2-3 minutes, until you get a smooth dough.
- Spread a touch of flour over a wooden board, grab the dough and press it with your hands. Level it with the help of a rolling pin. It should be around 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick. Use a cooking ring and make round shapes from your dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the cookies. Slide them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the syrup: fill a saucepan with water over medium heat. Add the sugar. Bring to a slight boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow it to cool.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and pinch them, with the help of a toothpick. Pour the syrup over the cookies. Spread 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate over the cookies. Let them firm and serve them with whipped cream on top.