Calories: 231 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 9 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
3.5 ounces of dark chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Bring the water to a boil.
- Place a heatproof bowl on top of it, and add the dark chocolate.
- Start melting it, while stirring with a spatula. When it melts, take the chocolate away from the heat.
- Slice the bananas in halves and soak them into the melted chocolate.
- Slide the bananas through wooden skewers along with the strawberries.
- Coat the chocolate-covered bananas with the colored sprinkles.
- Lay the bananas on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for the next 30 minutes.