Chocolate Cookie Cake
Sweet tooth cravings, anyone? If your answer is positive, then check this chocolate cookie cake. The whole mixture should be ready in no more than 20 or 30 minutes, tops. We’re talking here about super delicious chocolate and milk melted together with butter through the bain-marie method. All mixed with just 3 ounces of digestive cookies. Feel free to add more of those, by the way.
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Cookie Cake
8 ounces of milk chocolate, broken into pieces (2 bars)
1 cup condensed milk
3 ounces of butter
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup of cocoa powder
3 ounces of digestive cookies, crumbled
How to Make Chocolate Cookie Cake
- Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water and heat it over low-medium heat. Add the chocolate to a bowl and place it on top of the pot.
- Add the condensed milk and butter. Melt them over this bain-marie.
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Mix until even using a spatula. Stir in 2 ounces of digestive cookies.
- Line a smaller baking dish with plastic foil and transfer the chocolate mixture to it. Top with the remaining cookies and a dash of salt flakes.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.