Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Coated Banana
8 ounces of dark chocolate
¼ cup condensed milk
2 tablespoons of butter
1 ounce pistachio
1 ounce pecan nut
How to Cook Chocolate Coated Banana
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Lay a heatproof bowl on top and add the dark chocolate in it.
- Start melting the chocolate, mixing with a spatula in the process.
- Add the pistachios and pecans in the blender.
- Coat the bananas with the melted chocolate. You can lay on oven racks.
- Top the bananas with the pistachio and pecan mix.
- Freeze the bananas for the next 2 hours.