Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Cherry Balls
2 ounces of chocolate loaf
1 tablespoon chocolate spread
3 maraschino cherries
4 ounces of chocolate
2 tablespoons of coconut flakes
2 tablespoons of almond flakes
How to Cook Chocolate Cherry Balls
- Crumble the chocolate loaf with your fingers. Put it in a medium bowl.
- Add the chocolate spread.
- Combine these ingredients very well, using your fingers.
- Stat shaping small balls of chocolate cake mixture and put in the middle of each one maraschino cherry.
- To melt the chocolate, use two saucepans. In one saucepan, put water and bring it to boil.
- In the other pan, crush the chocolate bar. Place it over the boiled water. Mix with a silicone spatula.
- Coat the cake and cherry balls with melted chocolate.
- Coat some balls with coconut flakes and some with almond flakes.
- Freeze for 40 minutes.