Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Brownie
9 ounces of chocolate
¼ cup crushed walnut
How to Make Chocolate Brownie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs. Whisk them using an electric mixer until they form egg foam.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat. Then, put it into a large bowl. Add foam eggs and mix it using a silicone spatula or a spoon.
- Grease and flour a baking tray 10-inch (25 cm) diameter.
- When the ingredients are already mixed, pour the batter into the baking tray.
- Spread it with the crushed walnuts.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Spread some powdered sugar on top. Slice the brownie in squares.