8 ounces of milk chocolate, broken into pieces (2 bars)
1 cup condensed milk
3 ounces of butter
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup cocoa powder
3 ounces of digestive biscuits, crumbled
- Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water and heat it over low-medium heat. Add the chocolate to a bowl and place it on top of the pot.
- Add the condensed milk and butter. Melt them over this bain-marie.
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Mix until even using a spatula. Stir in 2 ounces of digestive biscuits.
- Line a smaller baking dish with plastic foil and transfer the chocolate mixture to it. Top with the remaining biscuits and a dash of salt flakes.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.