Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Marshmallow Sandwich
2 tablespoons of chocolate spread
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon butter
How to Cook Chocolate and Marshmallow Sandwich
- Spread chocolate on bread toast.
- Add marshmallows.
- Cover it with the other slice of bread.
- Whisk the eggs. Add the heavy cream. Mix them together.
- In a skillet, melt and heat the butter.
- Cover the chocolate sandwich in eggs mixture, and let the bread slices to soften.
- Fry the chocolate and marshmallows sandwich on both sides.