Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Coffee Muffins
½ cup chocolate chip
2 tablespoons of instant coffee
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
5 graham crackerses, crumbled
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
For the sugar glaze:
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Chocolate and Coffee Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the chocolate chips and the instant coffee in a large bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of milk and whisk until you obtain a smooth liquid.
- Add the egg in a large bowl. Add the vanilla, olive oil, and whisk until smooth. Add the chocolate and coffee mix and whisk everything together.
- Sift the flour through a strainer in a large bowl. Add the cocoa, graham crackers, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix.
- Pour the wet mixture and the remaining milk, and whisk everything until smooth. The dough should be enough for 6-8 muffins.
- Pour the mixture into individual muffin molds.
- Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.
- For the sugar glaze, place the powdered sugar in a large bowl. Slowly pour and stir the milk into the sugar, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Decorate the muffins with sugar glaze before serving them.