Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Cinnamon Chia Pudding
½ cup chia seeds
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ tablespoons of maple syrup
1 ½ cups of almond milk
2 teaspoons of greek yogurt
How to Make Chocolate and Cinnamon Chia Pudding
- Add the chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder, a pinch of salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Mix.
- Add the almond milk and whisk until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the pudding in two bowls or glasses.
- Refrigerate the pudding overnight.
- Top each serving with a touch of Greek yogurt and a few blueberries!