Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Banana Crepes
12 ounces of flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Chocolate and Banana Crepes
- Use a large bowl and add flour, eggs, vanilla extract, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix everything until you get a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Let it heat for a few moments and start cooking the crepes.
- Make sure the whole bottom of the skillet is covered with batter because you want the crepes to be thinner than regular pancakes.
- Fry them for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the steps above for each crepe.
- If you want them to be envelope-shaped, slice each crepe in half.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate cream and 1 banana slice in the corner of each half. Fold them in the desired shape.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.