Ingredients Needed for Chocolate, Almond and Raspberry Tart
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
½ cup flour
½ cup of chocolate chips
coconut flakes (for garnish)
¼ cup almonds, crushed
¼ cup raspberries
3 strawberries, halved
sugar glaze (optional)
How to Cook Chocolate, Almond and Raspberry Tart
- First, add the butter, sugar, and egg yolk in a bowl. Mix them to combine the ingredients.
- Add the vanilla extract, baking powder, cocoa powder, and flour. Use a wooden spatula and stir until the wet ingredients combine with the dry ones. Then use your hands and knead until you obtain a firm dough.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Place the dough on your wooden board and roll it out enough to cover the bottom of a 12 inches (30 cm) round cake tin.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake it for the next 10 minutes.
- Keep the heat running and top the cake with some chocolate chips. Slide the tray into the oven again, for another 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven.
- Now top the chocolate tart with the final ingredients. Evenly spread the coconut flakes, crushed almonds, raspberries, and strawberries.