Ingredients Needed for Chinese Style Warm Chicken Salad
3.5 ounces of chicken breast
5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ yellow bell pepper
¼ cup canned bamboo shoot, sliced
⅓ cup red bean
1 habanero pepper
1 salad greens
How to Cook Chinese Style Warm Chicken Salad
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken pieces until they become white.
- Add some pepper and the soy sauce. Simmer them together.
- Meanwhile, cut yellow bell pepper sticks.
- In another skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil and fry the bell pepper sticks.
- Add the sliced bamboo shoots, the red beans, and the habanero pepper, sliced.
- Cook them together.
- When the chicken is ready, add it over the yellow bell pepper and bean mixture.
- Mix them and then add the mixed salad greens.
- Stir for about 1 minute.
- Serve it warm!