Ingredients Needed for Chili Pepper and Baby Spinach Triple Omelet Roll
For the red chili pepper mix:
1 red chili pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
For the baby spinach mix:
1 ounce baby spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
Mixing the red chili pepper blend with eggs:
2 whisked eggs
Mixing the baby spinach blend with eggs:
2 whisked eggs
Simple whisked eggs:
1 ½ tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ cup cream cheese
How to Cook Chili Pepper and Baby Spinach Triple Omelet Roll
- For the red chili pepper mix:
Slice the red chili pepper and add it to a tall mixer glass. Also, add some salt and the olive oil and blend them using a hand mixer. Set aside.
- For the baby spinach mix:
Add 1 handful of baby spinach, some salt, and the olive oil into a tall mixer glass and blend them using a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Whisk together the red chili pepper mixture with the whisked eggs. Add some salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Whisk together the baby spinach mixture with the eggs, some salt, and pepper, then set aside.
- Whisk the remaining 2 eggs in a bowl, adding some salt and pepper in the process. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over low-medium heat. Add the chili pepper and egg mixture, cover the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove the omelet from heat.
- Using the same skillet and the remaining vegetable oil, cook the baby spinach omelet, and then the simple omelet.
- Place the baby spinach omelet on your workspace and spread a third of the cream cheese quantity on it. Place the egg omelet on top of it, and spread half of the remaining cream cheese. Finally, place the red chili pepper omelet on top of them and spread the remaining cream cheese on it. Roll them together. Slice and serve.