Ingredients Needed for Chili Con Carne
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 ounces of ground beef
1 teaspoon dry oregano
1 teaspoon chili flakes
7 ounces of canned red beans
½ cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon paprika powder
¼ cup cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of sour cream
½ teaspoon chives, chopped
How to Cook Chili Con Carne
- Chop the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the chopped onion until it becomes tender and translucent.
- Add the ground beef.
- Cook them together until the beef becomes white.
- Add the dried oregano, the chili flakes, the red beans, and the paprika powder.
- Combine all the ingredients and simmer them for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Put the red beans and ground beef dish in a bowl.
- Top it with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and chopped chives.