Calories: 566 kCal / serving
- 19 g
- 37 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for Chickpea Puree With Roasted Chili Peppers
5-6 mixed chilies
2.5 tablespoons olive oil
14 ounces canned chickpeas
1/2 cup beef stock
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup tahini
2 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Chickpea Puree With Roasted Chili Peppers
- Place the chilies in a baking dish and drizzle them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.
- Add the chickpeas to a tall measuring glass, pour the beef stock and lemon juice, then puree them. Add the tahini and garlic, in the process.
- Season with salt, curry, and pepper, drizzle the remaining olive oil, and mix until even, using a spoon.
- Serve the roasted chilies over chickpea puree.