Ingredients Needed for Chicken Zucchini Boats
3 garlic cloves, slices
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup tomato sauce
4 basil leaves, fresh
½ teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon chili paste
7 ounces of chicken breast, cut into small pieces
½ teaspoon paprika powder
6 baby corns
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon soy sauce
5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
½ cup yogurt
1 red onion, round slices
How to Cook Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and throw the garlic slices in it.
- Add the tomato sauce and the basil.
- Add the seven spices, chili paste, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and simmer the sauce. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet and add the chicken pieces.
- Start cooking the chicken and add the paprika, baby corn, honey, and soy sauce.
- Stir and cook until the chicken is well done.
- Cut the zucchini and scoop out their flesh to make zucchini boats.
- Stuff each zucchini boat with tomato sauce and chicken mixture.
- Top them with shredded mozzarella, then transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt and red onion.