Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Zucchini and Spinach Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 zucchini, thin slices
0.25 ounce ginger, shredded
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 cups of chicken stock
5 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
2 ounces of baby spinach
7 ounces of noodles, cooked
½ red chili, thinly sliced
How to Cook Chicken, Zucchini and Spinach Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, ginger, and garlic.
- Stir, pour the chicken stock and add the chicken.
- Add the baby spinach and simmer for the next 15 minutes.
- Serve with noodles and some sliced red chili on top!