Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Zucchini and Mushroom Stew
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, small cubes
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 onion, chopped
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
10 mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
⅓ cup water
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Chicken, Zucchini and Mushroom Stew
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the onion, zucchini, and mushrooms. Stir, add the garlic, and pour the water.
- Season with paprika powder, and keep cooking for 4-5 more minutes, until the water evaporates and creates a smooth sauce.
- Turn off the heat and serve!