Chicken With Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
Brussels sprouts are the cute and healthy miniature cabbages that parents usually try feeding their kids. If you want to try it in a savory salad, we recommend this one with hot chili sauce, crunchy walnuts, Dijon mustard, and a touch of blueberries and pomegranate.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon chili sauce
4 ounces of brussels sprout
1 ounce walnut
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ounce blueberry
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
How to Make Chicken With Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast. Season it with salt, pepper, and chili sauce.
- Cook it until it’s ready, about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the brussels sprouts and cook them for around 5 minutes.
- Toast the walnuts in a skillet for 2 minutes. Add a bit of salt.
- Prepare the Dijon dressing. Grab a small bowl and add Dijon, honey, salt, pepper, olive oil, and orange juice. Mix it until smooth.
- Add the sprouts in a large bowl, add the walnuts and pour the Dijon dressing.
- Place the chicken on a plate, next to the brussels sprout salad. Top it with blueberries and pomegranate seeds.