Ingredients Needed for Chicken with Pear and Peanut Butter Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, cut into medium cubes
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon water
½ pear, thinly sliced
4 red cabbage leaves for serving, small size
How to Cook Chicken with Pear and Peanut Butter Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast, season it with salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar.
- Stir and cook the chicken for 18-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the peanut butter sauce.
- Add the peanut butter in a small bowl. Add water and squeeze the juice out of half a lime. Shred some lime zest and stir, mixing everything into a smooth sauce.
- Place the red cabbage leaves on a wooden board. Stuff them with chicken, pear, and add around 1 teaspoon of sauce over each.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve!