Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Mushroom Cauliflower Rice
1 ounce of butter, melted
2 fresh rosemary leaves
5 ounces of chicken breast
2 teaspoons of olive oil
¼ medium-sized cauliflower head
1 onion, chopped
½ teaspoon paprika powder
2 garlic cloves, sliced
3 ounces of shimeji mushrooms
1 green chili, thinly sliced
1 spring onion
1 whisked egg yolk
broccoli sprouts (optional)
How to Make Chicken With Mushroom Cauliflower Rice
- First, add the melted butter in a sealable bag. Season with salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
- Add the chicken in the bag, seal it, and toss it a few times.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it for about 8 minutes per side.
- Add the cauliflower in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, add the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic. Season with paprika, add the shimeji mushrooms and green chili.
- Add the cauliflower and give it a good stir. Season with salt, pepper, add spring onion and whisked egg yolk. Stir, and cook for an additional 2 more minutes. Top the dish with broccoli sprouts before serving it.