Chicken With Mushroom Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower is such a versatile veggie. There are lots of ways for you to play with it, and one of our favorite things is turning it into rice. It has way fewer carbs and it’s going to make the dish lighter, so it is definitely something to be tried out when you’re going on a diet. Plus, it is versatile so you can serve it with all kinds of meats.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Mushroom Cauliflower Rice
1 ounce of butter, melted
2 fresh rosemary leaves
5 ounces of chicken breast
2 teaspoons of olive oil
¼ medium-sized cauliflower head
1 onion, chopped
½ teaspoon paprika powder
2 garlic cloves, sliced
3 ounces of shimeji mushrooms
1 green chili, thinly sliced
1 spring onion
1 whisked egg yolk
broccoli sprouts (optional)
How to Make Chicken With Mushroom Cauliflower Rice
- First, add the melted butter in a sealable bag. Season with salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
- Add the chicken in the bag, seal it, and toss it a few times.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it for about 8 minutes per side.
- Add the cauliflower in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, add the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic. Season with paprika, add the shimeji mushrooms and green chili.
- Add the cauliflower and give it a good stir. Season with salt, pepper, add spring onion and whisked egg yolk. Stir, and cook for an additional 2 more minutes. Top the dish with broccoli sprouts before serving it.
Thanks Guys, Your Recipe Was Too Fantastic. Me and My Family Loved it. I Will Share your Rrecipe with my friends. Hope they will love it too.
Thanx a lot! ✌😀