Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Veggie and Rice Skillet
1 teaspoon sesame oil
0.5 ounce ginger, shredded
½ red bell pepper, minced
1 carrot, shredded
7 ounces of chicken mince
1 teaspoon five-spice powder
½ cup chicken stock
5 ounces of rice, cooked
fresh coriander, chopped
red cabbage leaves
How to Cook Chicken, Veggie and Rice Skillet
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ginger, bell pepper, and carrot. Cook them for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the chicken mince and season with salt, pepper, and five-spice powder.
- Stir and cook the meat for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, cooked rice, mint, and coriander.
- Cook everything until the liquid evaporates.
- If you want, serve the meat and rice mixture in red cabbage leaves and garnish with fresh thyme.